Project Minima:

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Less is More...


Ok just so you know, this is what I'm up for next Monday...this Picasso is the inspiration for the Style Imitates Art challenge, which is cool.   I have a blast doing it and I encourage you all to go for it!  But then I also signed on for This or That Trend:

~painting by Picasso~
~www.meganmaedaily.com~

I thought it sounded fun, but it happens every day this week!  I don't know if I will.  You know there's such a thing as too much...or too much of a good thing...whatevah.







 And of course, I'm way into sweet Patti's Not Dead Yet Style, meet-up every Monday:
~not dead yet style~




And then there's once a month Everybody Everywhere, which is about neon this time...
Image 4970

Oh, oh, and don't forget I contribute to Refashion Co-op twice a month with something I've refashioned, obviously.  It's the first thing-a-ma-bog I joined.

and last of all, there's the Ethical Fashion Bloggers' once a month post:
yikes!  And that's just in the blogging world.

So on that note, something has gotta go...and that's me.  I just want to sew, ya know.  Be creative which means be selective.  More later, or less...


No comments:

Post a Comment