|~ painting by Viky Garden ~|
Time to assess the Fall Quarter here at Project Minima, even though I'd rather...
Being accountable is a good thing. Here we go. Let's go to the Clothes for Fall page and see what's been happening there.
Inventory is as follows:
- 3 tops (2 were rehabs of rehabs and 1 was from a tablecloth)
- 4 pieces of lingerie (1 cami and 3 slips to go with specific dresses)
- 12 dresses! (3 from Vogue designers Anna Sui, Lynn Mizono and Marcy Tilton; 6 loosely based on Tina Givens patterns, 3 of which came from tablecloths; and 4 flannel shirt re-creations)
Speaking of trends:
- dresses at the forefront
- tablecloths still in there
- lovin' Tina Givens designs, like t-o-t-a-l-l-y
- buying socks, warm knee socks at sockdreams.com
- big slow down on ebay shoes (although I did get a pair of red Trippens for $50 bucks!)
- AIYIYI, bought more fabric on sale than I've ever done in my life!!!!! Velvet, flannel, fleece, heavy cotton, corduroy, jersey knit, oh my.
Happy holidays to you all! And what are you wearing?