I finally committed to it. After all, I only wear my handmade clothes as it is. The clincher was you don't have to document daily wearing of them. Yea, I could see that. Not.
|~ All Me Made ~|
I mean, it would be nice, but...
|~ ooo, onslaught of the seedlings ~|
you know I barely get photographs done once a
|~ So here I am on a beautiful day in the neighborhood, etc. ~|
I made this top thingy to go over the other Sam Dress, but evidently it decided this Sam Dress was the one.
|~ don't get dizzy ~|
The top is from McCall's 7416, but the back is what I find interesting, and then I modified it a bit.
|~ see? so weird ~|
|~ ta, for now ~|
|~ oh, and les shoes from ebay ~|
me made details:
- hat made from old black and gray t-shirts a la Alabama Chanin's bucket hat as seen on my Winter page
- Sam Dress pattern by Tina Givens made in B&W striped georgette with modifications
- McCall's 7416 vest pattern made in B&W striped poly
- gray fingerless gloves made from stretch fabric from stash as seen on this post.
- unseen dark gray slip with pale pink lace made from Butterick 5045 with modifications as seen on my Spring page
With that I'll be joining up with Patti and the Visibles at Not Dead Yet Style, Catherine's I Will Wear What I Like, Cherie's Shoe and Tell, and Judith the Style Crone's Hat Attack. And of course, there's Me Made May '17 for the next 30 days!