|~ As I get down to the bongo beat in the tot lot park ~|
|~ yeah, I was so bongoing that I chimed the xylophone behind me with my arse ~|
This brought some attention my way.
you know, all good things must come to an end, yadda, yadda, yadda.
|~ but first my bow during the encore ~|
|~ and posing for photos by the fans ~|
|~ hmm, now what? ~|
|~ of yeah, the centerfold shot ~|
I believe this is a continuation of our "This is not my house" series wherein Sara takes my ensemble photos as we stumble upon a site after our Stella's cafe routine on Sunday afternoons.
What I'm wearing, ladies:
- sunglasses from the $1 store
- some mash-up of various linen pieces (including tablecloth) and some hand-stitching kimono vest thing
- white tissue linen long shirt from Tina Givens, Gina pattern with modifications
- salmon, coral, peach, you name it linen pants from Tina Givens, Greta pattern
- yellow leather tennis shoe clogs from ebay
As luck would have it, Spy Girls 52 pick-me-up: salmon is on for Monday and guess who'll be at the party?! yep. See you there.