|~ painting by Adrian Waggoner ~|
It's not that I haven't been sewing. I have. A lot. I even have some pictures.
But I don't like them. Nope.
So you haven't seen any...
I seem to be all discombobulated. Is that a word? I guess so, spell-check didn't light up.
I've been going to a zillion workshops the last couple months. My ceus (what are they?) Continuing Education Units for my LCPC (License Clinical Professional Councilor) are due by the end of the month. I was thinking of just letting my accreditations go...but no.
So far it's been:
- Cleansing the Collective Unconscious Post-Election
- If Not Now, When?
- Further Explorations of Consciousness
- Narcissism and The Mana Personality
to put it in a nutshell. hehheh. I just signed up for whatever was there until I had my total. and then stopped.
I get to turn 65 in a few months. So does my True Love. So there's that. Social Security, Medicare, applications, decisions, and if there will be any by the time POTUS gets done with it.
- I've done an Issey Miyake top and skirt. I don't know if I really like it. I guess I think I should. The fabric's weird.
- What else? Oh, I made a black and blue knit turtle neck dress based on a free pattern from the internet. I guess it's okay. I've worn it twice.
- I made a gray twill crop top, Leola by Tina Givens to go with my Phoebe pants of the same fabric.
- Also a blue/gray stretch mesh print long tank top to wear underneath it. It's fine.
- I made the Sam Shirt/Dress by Tina Givens from some springy rayon fabric. I'm not totally sure about it.
- I made 3 other pieces that were wadders, but not my fault. I was pattern testing and the patterns weren't really test-able yet.
- I think there's a few others, but I can't remember them now...
Over and out.