Project Minima:

Monday, November 9, 2015

Out Takes x 2

Highlighting a doubleheader of no go photo shoots.  Yep, it's come to this, folks. 

~ whoa, I'm falling and I can't get up ~

But I'm wearing a flannel shirt rehabilitation of my own creation, home-made corduroy pants from Marcy Tilton Vogue pattern #8497, and refashioned suede clogs.


~in the sun drenched library ~


~ it's all very comfy ~

~ and look at that view! ~


Round Two:  Another day, another out take, still at the library...

~  ahh, Hot Harridan Reading! Must tell Melanie ~

~ aiyiyi ~
This time I'm wearing clothes made from the Phoebe pattern by Tina Givens (never to be worn together again) and Trippen shoes from ebay.


~ yes, now there's something pretty ~

Now, what shall I wear to meet up with Patti and the Visibles at Not Dead Yet Style?  It'll have to be a last minute surprise, ya'll.  Cherie's Shoe and Tell is a clear choice.  Come on by.


13 comments:

  1. I love the lace shirt -- why won't you wear it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I just meant I wouldn't wear those 2 pieces together again. Not too worry.

      Delete
  2. Love the library looks - sometimes last minute is the best. Great shoes too. xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. I remember your library shots, with the kitty cat balanced on the top shelf...

      Delete
  3. Those velvet pants amaze me!!!!!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should have at least one pair of velvet bloomers, don't you think?

      Delete
  4. Holla! Another Hot Harridan!! Such cozy looks and I'm soooooo excited to see this. I just received my Phoebe pattern in mail yesterday. Off the charts inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be warned: the Phoebe pattern runs really LARGE. Well, most all Tina Givens patterns do actually. I've lost count of how many of the pants I've made - a half dozen maybe...

      Delete
  5. The Phoebe outfit looks great!
    Love the socks and shoes too. And the stripe down the side of the velvet bloomers.
    Wondrous! Xo jj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All just scraps of velvet that were laying around, you know.

      Delete
  6. Holy Hotness. Another HOT HARRIDAN! I've added you to the list.
    Great pieces for some hot reading for sure, each and every one. I like the velvet bloomers and they should only be worn with things that make you feel hot, heh. Scraps of velvet laying around - in my world that would be like gold bars littering the hallway. Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, I think I'm looking at the book, Simple Abundance!

      Delete