|~ Here we are, doing our thing, ya'll ~|
|~ with a little Saturday Night Fever move, uhuh ~|
It was all very scary. Thank goodness for my Ouiji sox. Although they didn't know what to spell out, given the circumstances. Still, I felt covered some how...
|~ until the dance of the |
|~ anyway, there were non-stop photo opps ~|
with thanks to Sara for photo-ing
Ladies. I'm wearing:
- a lovely batik cotton dress made from a Marcy Tilton pattern #8876
- my upcycled black yoga shorts turned into sheer pantaloons
- the aforementioned ouiji knee sox
- my ancient red Doc Martens
- an old wooden bead bracelet that I found somewhere
I'll be seeing you with the Visibles at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style on Monday. That's one not to miss!