... I came From Out of the Blue
|~ it was a cold and dreary day ~|
|~ but I stood |
|~ in all Blue, Bay-bee ~|
Yeah, well here's some more.
|~ now in Black and Blue for a cold, whilst sunny, day ~|
|~ to do some stealth book borrowing ~|
|~ I say, isn't that the Tardis? ~|
|~ unwrapped for brunch ~|
|~ showing Black and Blue shoes and sox ~|
And then some:
|~ on yet another day, inside ~|
|~ with more blue and black shoes and sox ~|
Oh, oh, but look what just came in the mail...
~ Hieronymus Bosch, Garden of Earthly Delights, Doc Marten Boots from ebay!! ~
- The blue monstrosity is made from a Vogue Issey Miyake pattern 2128 that I enlarged way too much. Plus it's made out of double knit, which is what it suggested, but no. yuck.
- The BBD (big black dress) is from a free pattern off the internet which also recommended a knit. I had some black from a mystery bundle and used it. I added the blue parts (scraps from the Miyake) and also made it a few inches longer.
- In the first ensemble I'm wearing my fingerless gloves made a la Alabama Chanin.
- All boots/ shoes are from ebay.
- All sox are from sockdreams.
More to come another day. I've been sewing up a storm, I tell you.