Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Little Dab of Neon

~artwork by Mary Virginia Carmack~
Put patch pockets on an old linen/cotten shirt I had and painted the buttons to match.  yep.  I had a scrap of knock-your-eyes-out yellow broadcloth that was just the right size for pockets and I had the same color fluorescent acrylic paint to do the buttons.

My, my, once I got started...some old canvas tennis shoes that I have never worn came under the brush.  I painted them like saddle shoes and I think they look cute as a...button?

You can see me with my neon on the Clothes Collage page 

2 comments:

  1. The neon pockets, painted buttons and painted shoes are so creative and unique. You are a never ending surprise with every post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks SC, I take that as high praise coming from you! Congratulations on coming out in book form by the way of The Advanced Style. Now that is cool!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...