|fashion by Danny Mansmith|
Remodeled an old Asian-esque Tunic I made a hundred years ago or so. Looked in my stash for some purple and black print to add to it and found I still had a bit of the same fabric in my leftover bin! It never ceases to amaze me that I have held on to stuff for soooo loooonnnngggg.
And thank goodness for that I say, because it was exactly enough fabric to make side inserts that match perfectly and create side seam pockets. Which is just what I did...along with resewing and relocating the buttons and making the hemline even.
It all seemed to go without a hitch, fits, looks good, and feels good on. Celebrate good times...