Project Minima:

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Apres Working Out

on MeMadeMay'18, Day #2.

~ I was working it, bay-bee! ~



~ 'course I did change my shoes ~


But otherwise I was wearing stuff you've seen (that is, if you've been here before)...The silk dupioni harem pants rifting off Vogue 1355, you can see here.  The top is self-drafted in nylon mesh.  Both things are as light as air and I always wear them for my monthly weigh in.  (Hey, I lost 3 lbs. this month!) 


 And the obligatory shoe shot, this time in the "garden."

~ dirt-colored Trippens from ebay ~

 Until tomorrow...






10 comments:

  1. Silver. Shiny.
    Spoonflower has a poly chiffon option, and I am wandering ever closer to the inevitable machine/robot/Dalek print on some, worn over...I dunno, my really shabby workout wear.
    You are my fashion inspo. No pressure, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go, a perfect match. Although stretch mesh or athletic mesh would be less sweaty. I mean if you're really wearing it for exercise wear...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your work out success - after not visiting regularly I hardly recognise you! Amazing that you can be dressed so nicely for hard work, very inspiring! Love the shoes, so sad my feet are too big for Trippen shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Well, I really look just the same, except older. Ahhh, I thought Trippen shoes came in all sizes and the leather is so very soft too.

      Delete
    2. My problem isn't really the size of the shoes, but the width. My feet are as wide as they're long - like hobbits feet, only less hairy!

      Delete
    3. ahh, I see. So do you go barefoot like hobbits do? heheh

      Delete
  3. Well done on the weight loss and for always blowing my mind with your style! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm of an age for losing it. And nothing like dirt-colored clothes for style, eh?

      Delete
  4. Well done you! That is the spiffiest workout outfit I've ever seen. I have trouble finding Trippens that fit me too. Any stores near me that carry them only seem to have up to size 40, and I need at least a 41

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You simply must look at Trippens on ebay. They always have these too big sizes for me.

      Delete