Project Minima:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Picture Perfect

painting by Joseph Whiting Stock
Pantaloons.  Made them from my Mom's old kitchen curtains.  I was gonna just make a half slip out of them, but thought, no...they look more like bloomers or pantaloons waiting-to-be.  Since I've already sewn some fancy-smancy bloomers, pantaloons won out.  What's the difference you might ask?  In my mind, the latter are longer, plainer, without elastic or gathering at the leg and made of white cotton.  And that's just how my pantaloons from mama's curtains came out!

2 comments:

  1. Did you use a pattern for your bloomers? I think I saw them in one of your "round up" posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I didn't use a pattern, they were so simple. You can see a picture of them if you click on the highlighted word 'pantaloons.'

      Delete