|artwork by Nick Scalfittura.|
becoming overwhelmed with it all. As it gets done, what's next is both revealed and approachable. ta dah.
Accomplishments achieved were:
- arranged all my refashioned clothing in the dressing room by color and type - i.e, dresses, tops, jackets, vests, and bottoms so I can see at a glance what I have and how I might put them together.
- moved out everything that I don't wear for whatever reason - it doesn't fit, I don't like it, it doesn't look good on me - into the studio/enclosed porch for potential re-fashioning.
- rolled up all the jeans I had in every style, color and size and put them on the shelving unit on the porch.
- rolled up all the T-shirts I had by color and did the same thing ( I don't even wear T-shirts!)
- rolled up the old, cotton & lace bed linen, table linen, hankies, curtains to recycle and put on the shelves.
- went through all the rooms again, sorting stuff that got away into their rightful places: what I do wear to my dressing room to be put away, laundered and/or ironed; what I don't want to the studio to be decided upon later; and recyclable jeans, T-shirts, and linens rolled up on shelves on the porch.