Project Minima:

Thursday, May 10, 2012

What's Going On?

I found myself in the supply room spontaneously doing some artwork at the little table by the window.  It used to hold my sewing machine.  With all the re-organizing, a lot of my art supplies are now lying around in boxes on the floor, but still organized within them.

painting by Leslie Lee.
It happened because creativity has got to come out somewhere I think - and I've banned myself from sewing until I get the studio, supply room, and dressing room sorted out.  Anyway, it was fun, low-key, satisfying - in the midst of everything going on - or not going on.

Well, I'm going to have to lift that ban soon if I don't get moving with the tasks at hand.

You know, you just can't block the creative spirit.  (thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment