Project Minima:

Saturday, May 9, 2020

MMM'20: Another Shelter-In-Place Ensemble


~ relaxed and oh so comfy ~


And may I say, pretty, too?




~ well okay, you can say unusual ~


The fabric is a soft, thin sweater knit.  
I made the top awhile ago using Tina Givens Olivia pattern, 
last seen on me, here during MMM'19.



~ do you think the matching mask tips it over the edge? ~


The pants were made during lockdown using the leftover fabric and
 a favorite pants pattern of mine by Sandra Betzina, Vogue 1355




~ worn with my lovely and ancient Doc Marten's ~



Now here's a look to behold:

~ Boo! ! ~



Catch you tomorrow...if you don't watch out!





4 comments:

  1. As matching handbag and shoes once were, now are mask and shirt. Or pants. Or shoes. I'm not a purist. Comfy above all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's right, they're your favorite colors, Shelley.

      Delete