Project Minima:

Sunday, May 10, 2020

MMM'20: Made In Quarantine

or Now What?!

~ breath in, breath out ~

Just as I was putting this together, each of my blog posts for the past upteen years turned to zero views.  Great.  Of course, there's no way of getting in contact with anyone from blogpostland, believe me, I've tried.



You know how things go when under quarantine, it's one messed up thing after another.  Am I right? The car battery dies, gets jumped and then needs a new one after all; the cat catches a mouse in the house; we find the old box of dominos, but the dominos themselves are nowhere to be found; Pinterest stops letting me edit my pins.  I did contact Pinterest.  A robot emailed back and said a human would follow-up.  yeah, we'll see.  I could go on and on, but I'll just stop here. 


  Okay (with a deep breath)

~ Here I am again ~


Well, I made this, I don't particular like it, but it's wearable and I do wear it, so there's that.  I mean, it's okay.  The print is just not my style (maybe.)  Although it certainly does catch your eye.  Made from a jersey knit I had in stash for a long time.  I used the Sandra Betzina Vogue pattern I mentioned yesterday for the pants.  I think I made up the top.  It's no big deal.  Just folded the fabric in quarters and then cut it out so there would be no shoulder seams.
  

~ worn with sneakers from ebay ~


 And my Mask Mug Shot





Happy Mother's Day, whether you are or not, do it or don't.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the technical difficulties with your blog and Pinterest. It seems everything is falling apart these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thanks for indulging me, Shelley. Every now and then a bit of venting does the trick. As long as no one gets hurt, that is.

      Delete