Project Minima:

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

MMM'20: Purple with Some Other Color


~ hmmm, I say ~

What do you think?


~ It does seem a wee bit odd ~


But anyway, I've got it on, so that's that.


The jacket is made from faux suede with an attached silk scarf.  It closes with hook and eyes.  I made it decades ago and don't recall what pattern it was from.  It only fits me again now.



~  very plain, but still interesting, I think ~


The dress is from Tina Givens Nani Lee pattern which I've worn before, here.  Made out of an orange and olive green cotton/tencel two-toned twill.  I think the neckline is just lovely.  I did made the sleeves longer, added pockets, and eliminated the zipper because I could easily slip it on and off over my head.






Oh, and I added a scrap piece of velvet for a belt, part of it is a dusty maroon and the other is a vivid cherry red.  The maroon side is showing now.



Great luck stumbling across lavender fishnets in the sock drawer(s).

~ worn with my PSKaufman Oxfords from ebay (brand new for $21.50)! ~




And Last, but not Least...

~ a doctored Mask Mug Shot of Yours Truly ~




See ya later...


2 comments: